We value your feedback. If you have a complaint about any aspect of our fundraising, please contact us providing as much information as possible, including:
- Your contact details (if you require a response)
- Details of your concerns
- Any materials to support your complaint
We will thoroughly investigate your concerns and will let you know of the outcome as soon as possible.
You can contact our complaints investigator on:
What happens next?
If you do not receive an adaquate response within 14 days or are unhappy with the outcome, you can refer your complaint to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) the independent self-regulatory body for fundraising in the UK.
The FRSB will assess whether your complaint relates to a breach of the Institute of Fundraising Codes of Fundraising Practice and/or the Fundraising Promise. Please beaware that the FRSB only mediates complaints about fundraising and do not regulate complaints about:
- Administration or staff costs
- Processing errors
- Retail issues
- How the charity is spending its money
If your concerns relates to any of the above topics, please contact the chef executive at our registered address in writing.
If you are unhappy with the response from the chef executive, you can refer your complaint to the Charity Commission.
© 2014 Change 1 Life
Website Designed by Red Website Design
•Ensure children have access to food and water
•Provide bursaries for children to be able to go to school
•Provide computers and IT equipment
•Support school agricultural projects
•Provide disabled children with wheelchairs, clothes and support
•Distribute donated computers, clothes and footwear across Sub-Saharan Africa.
• 40% of Africa's population live on under £1 a day.
• Every minute a child dies of malaria in Africa.
• Every 15 second a child dies of hunger.
• More than 100 million children do not have access to an education in sub-Saharan Africa.